Saturday, December 19, 2015

Easy Gift ® Humane Rat Bait Station Mouse and Snake Glue Traps

Let me just say these suckers are STICKY!!! My poor dog couldn't get out of it. Make sure if you have pets or children to put these some place they will not be able to get. I was able to get most of it off with some vegetable oil. I did not catch a mouse but I am positive if there was one it would not be able to get loose. There is no strong smell to these which is great. The sticky stuff comes in a small black plastic tray. Mine did catch a spider and a few flying bugs before my dog found it. These say they are reusable but I don't think I would want to pull a dead mouse off of it, personally.

 I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment