Saturday, May 23, 2015

Teething Necklace for Mom to Wear Review

Great teething product. This is a large over sized bead. The only choking hazard would be the cord, but it is a stylish necklace for mom to wear. So as long as mom is wearing it, there is no choking hazard. The cord does come off, very easily, if you want to give the bead to the child to ply with. The bead is made of durible but soft silicone, it is BPA free. You can wash this with soap and water, but it is silicone so can be tossed in the dishwasher. 
I was given this product in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment